I am standing in the world’s first Starbucks. They toss cups around and are very friendly, but it smells rather ocean-y in here.
I like the rough wood floors.
I hung out with some traveling folks and drew them a picture, because I had no money to give them. I should have taken a picture.
Seattle is nice. It looks like those washed-out coastal paintings. I wish I had a bigger coat, though. This is certainly not Texas weather.
- bitterherbs said: I so can’t wait to move there. What is the temp like right now?
- alienfirst said: Nooooo Seattle Coffee Works is like a block away and has much better coffee. :(
- derwolfsmantel likes this
- cola82 said: It used to be my favorite city until I lived in Portland for a while, but I still love Seattle.
- thedudevondoom said: Of the major cities I’ve been to, Seattle is my favorite.
- alliartist said: I was there a few weeks ago, too. It’s so pretty. And cold. And wet.
- briandanielwolf likes this
- this-is-jacks likes this
- kotaline likes this
- mistahgrundy said: I really want to visit seattle someday. It sounds so lovely.
- cortnan likes this
- stopitsembellished likes this
- heysawbones posted this